We’ve got the answer for the age-old question, “What’s for lunch?”

View or print our menu on Nutrislice.

Elementary School
Middle/High SChool
Middle/High SChool

Funding Your Child’s Meal Account

Use our online payment service, SchoolCafe, to fund your child’s meal account.

Free and Reduced Lunch

Download and complete an application for our free or reduced-price lunch program:

Meal Prices

  • Elementary: Breakfast $1.25, Lunch $2.00
  • Middle School: Breakfast $1.25, Lunch $2.15
  • High School: Breakfast $1.25, Lunch $2.25
  • Reduced Price: Breakfast $.30, Lunch $.40

Summer Meals

Summer Food Service Program

Schools or families can use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer.

For additional information about the Summer Food Service Program please contact Mary Ringenberg at mringenber@pa.gov or (717) 783-6501.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1. mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

2. fax:
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.